10:30 - 11:30
V. Islamic Finance, Collective investment schemes and fixed income instruments
- Challenges facing Islamic Finance in Arab Capital Markets
- Collective investment schemes: what are the challenges in the Arab markets?
- Fixed income and Islamic Sukuk: Are we on the right track?
- ETFs: impact on liquidity, transparency, and efficiency
- Infrastructure required for asset managers, brokers and investors
- How the new FinTech will help to develop Islamic financial products and CIS in Arab capital markets Speakers:
Moderator: Wolfgang Engel - General Manager - IIF MEA, Institute of International Finance
Michael Grifferty - President, Gulf Bonds and Sukuk Association
Anita Yadav - Emirates NBD, Head of Fixed Income Research
Dr. Omar Aljazi - Honorary Fellow, International Islamic Centre for Reconciliation and Arbitration
Qutaiba Hawamdeh - CEO, AB Invest
Seçil Sayin Kutluca - Senior Legal Expert, Capital Markets Board Turkey