Advisor, Business Development, Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange.
- Senior Advisor in capital market related assignments from 2005 with special focus on post trade
- Product Manager, Global Post Trade Solutions from 2012 until June 2017
- Chairman of the Board of NASDAQ OMX Armenian entities from 2012 until June 2017
Henri Bergstrom started his capital market career in 1990. Prior to that, he worked in IT development and as an IT management consultant.
Former Board memberships
• Chairman of the Board of NASDAQ OMX Armenia Stock Exchange and CSD
• Vice Chairman of the Board, Bluewhite Bioforest Oy, a Finnish startup
• Board member and minority shareholder in small Finnish IT company Prime Solutions Oy focusing mainly in Health Care and Oil Industry.
• Supervisory Board member of Lithuanian Stock Exchange and CSD
• Supervisory Board member of Latvian CSD
• Baltic Stock Exchange and CSD Management Board Member
Memberships in professional and industry associations
• ADX representative in World Forum of CSDs
• ADX representative in Global CSD Working Group focusing DLT use cases and standardization
• ADX representative of International Securities Services Association
• ADX co-representative in AMEDA Advisory assignments
Few examples of successfully delivered advisory assignments:
- Capital Market Development plans (including detailed action plans) for Kazakhstan, Ukraine and Armenia between 2005-2009
- Stock Exchange Strategy and 5 year plan for Kuwait Stock Exchange (KSE) in 2013
- Strategy and Business Plan for Dalian Futures Exchange in 2013
- Enterprise Risk Management (based on COSO framework) mentoring (processes and implementation) for KSE in 2014
- Corporate Strategy and Business plan for Borsa Kuwait in 2014